ADVANCEFUEL has launched two consultations on good practices for RESfuels in both policy and conversion plants
Stakeholder workshop on innovative lignocellulosic biomass cropping schemes and supply chains
20-21 November, Brussels
Market barriers, feedstock availability & suitability for advanced biofuels - 20 September, Gothenburg
To validate results and ensure their successful uptake, ADVANCEFUEL intends to engage stakeholders of the biofuel commercialisation process, such as industry players, researchers, policy makers and regulators in a dialogue via the ADVANCEFUEL Stakeholder Platform, offering subscribers the opportunity to share their opinions via personal interviews and public consultations, as well as contributing to draft ADVANCEFUEL project tools and results.
Are you interested in the future market deployment of advanced biofuels? By joining the ADVANCEFUEL Stakeholder Platform, you can:
- Be the first to test ADVANCEFUEL project tools for full value chain assessment, supply chain management, calculation of greenhouse gases emissions saving potential as well as biofuel performance assessment, and provide feedback for their further development;
- Be informed of ADVANCEFUEL research results related to the development of innovative crop rotation schemes, upgrading strategies for biomass pre-treatment systems, timeline for the development of innovative biomass technologies and opportunities for greening the fossil fuel infrastructure;
- Access consolidated data on lignocellulosic feedstock availability, biofuel market potential as well as environmental and socio-economic impact;
- Take part in the review and harmonisation of national and European standards on biofuels, provide feedback on potential harmonisation strategies, and contribute to the identification of best practices to accelerate market uptake of biofuels;
- Participate in dedicated events on the future of advanced biofuels in Europe.