Following the success of this year's conference in Oslo which gathered over 150 senior level attendees and further highlighted the leading role of Scandinavian advanced biofuels industry within the EU/EEA, we are delighted to be bringing Lignofuels series back to Helsinki.
Already on its 10th annual edition, this event will once again bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join our forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies. With its interactive format and numerous networking breaks it will also provide a senior level platform for representatives of the entire value chain, allowing attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Key topics include:
- Advanced Biofuels Market & Policy Overview
- Developments in Demo Plants for Commercial Scale Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Technological Developments for the Advanced Biofuels Industry
- Pretreatment of Lignocellulosic Feedstock: Methods & Analysis
- Ensuring Sustainable Production Through Holistic Utilisation of Feedstock
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock: Availability and Sustainability
- The Role of Lignofuels in Decarbonising Aviation
- Advanced Biofuels as a Solution for Shipping
For more information, visit the event website.